Central Window Sales, Inc. is growing its clientele, and we have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Residential Window & Door Estimator to join our team of professionals. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in construction estimating, project management, be well-organized, motivated, detail-oriented, able to multitask and driven. Must be a self-starter.
Successful candidates must be outgoing, professional and customer-oriented. You will be required to meet with potential customers on-time, as scheduled, confirm the appointment, answer customer questions, etc. Must effectively communicate with the office and our customers in a timely manner.
“Leads” are provided to you by our office staff. This is not a “cold-call” type of position.
- Provide detailed window and door proposals and accurate bid packages.
- Communicate with trade partners and team members regarding new and current projects
- Prepare estimates and purchase orders in detail for all products
- Ensure timely completion of estimates
- Understand scope of work to bid
- Manage bid pricing from selected manufactures or venders
- Prepare cost analysis
- Establish and maintain working relationships with vendors
- Keep up to date with product knowledge.
- Provide superior customer service to all clients.
- 3+ years’ experience in construction estimating
- Able to read architectural plans and develop cost estimates
- Strong understanding of residential construction processes
- Proficiency with MS Word and Excel
- Able to multi-task and meet strict deadlines
- Impeccable problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Position: Full Time – flexible hours
Benefits: Health insurance
Compensation: Commission (Industry standard rates)
The duties of these positions may change from time to time. CWS reserves the right to add or delete duties and responsibilities at their discretion. The job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.
Please apply by filling out the form below and attaching your resume below. Thank you!