Thank you for your interest in working for Central Window Sales, Inc. (“CWS”) Our team has over 100-years combined experience and we are looking for window & door installers to join our team. This is not a temporary assignment!
Successful candidates must be able to coordinate, use logic and reasoning, control operations of tools, equipment or systems and understand written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents. This position requires a stable, precise, hard worker, who can multi-task, prioritize and will strive to do their best on every project. If you are a consistent, detailed person who wants to work for a company who will value your accuracy and reward your loyalty and careful work, apply now. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, organized and task oriented.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and pass a background check.
- Previous experience in window & door installation helpful. We will train the right candidate for this position.
- Ability to safely lift heavy products with care.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- When interacting with our customers, you must remain professional and courteous.
- Must be dependable and have reliable transportation to and from our office.
- Must have a strong attention to detail.
- Cleanliness is a must.
- This is a long-term position with steady work.
This is a full-time position with benefits and weekly pay.
We are a drug-free workplace.
Apply using the form below. Thank you again.