|FLORIDA WIND RATING||Non-Impact|
|FRAMING MATERIAL(s)||PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride)|
|WINDOW STYLE(s)||Single Hung, Double Hung, Horizontal Slider, Picture / Fixed, Casement / Awning, Specialty|
Share this product
Additional Product Image(s)
FEATURES & BENEFITS
For the last replacement windows your home will ever need, turn to Soft-Lite. No other window manufacturer can match our variety of choices in style, color, or value. We make the highest-performing replacement windows in the industry, and no one else is even close.
- Transferable Warranty: SoftLite backs its single hung windows with a Lifetime Transferable Warranty for replacement windows and 10 Year Transferable for new construction windows.
- Tilt-in bottom sash: Our single hung windows have a tilt-in bottom sash to make cleaning easier.
- Minimal air infiltration: Double weather stripping surrounds the sash perimeters to provide maximum weather protection.
- Meeting rail interlock: The interlock where the two sashes meet in the middle is designed to minimize air infiltration.
- Energy efficiency: Our single hung windows meet the Energy Star and NFRC industry standards for energy efficiency. Additional energy efficient glass package upgrades are also available.
- Multi-chambered frames: Multiple heavy gauge vinyl walls provide superior strength and thermal performance.
- Innovative sill design: The one-piece sill creates a strong bond between sill and jamb for maximum weather protection.
- Balance system: Our Certa-force™ Balance system uses a coil that provides smooth, easy operation. It never needs lubrication or adjustment, making your single hung windows nearly maintenance-free.
UV Fade Protection
Barcelona Windows offer exceptional ultra-violet protection for your drapes and your interior furnishings.
Easy-pull tilt latches
Found on double-hung models, these latches let you tilt in sashes easily to make cleaning a breeze.
Our Low-E and argon glass system ensures that our impact windows help lower home energy costs and make your home more comfortable.