Soft-Lite Imperial LS
For the last replacement windows your home will ever need, turn to Soft-Lite. No other window manufacturer can match our variety of choices in style, color, or value. We make the highest-performing replacement windows in the industry, and no one else is even close.
Features & Benefits
- Fusion welded, uPVC frame and sashes provide long-lasting strength and durability. This material will never rot like wood windows or corrode like metal windows, and will require little to no maintenance.
- Balance cover provides a cleaner, more finished appearance.
- Soft-Vent, when deployed, will limit sash travel while still allowing ventilation.
- UltraSmart™ triple-fin weather stripping—featuring Ultrafab® Tri-Fin® Gold Series gaskets with built-in Ultra-Fresh® antimicrobial protection—wraps the sash perimeter and minimizes air infiltration.
- Endura-Force™ balance system ensures smooth, easy and maintenance-free operation on double hungs.
- Smooth-n-Easy integral lift rail features beautiful, yet comfortable, ergonomic design.
- Stainless steel Intercept® warm-edge spacer system (standard) significantly reduces condensation. Optional metal-free Super Spacer® offers enhanced thermal efficiency and other unique benefits.
No matter what your budget allows, Soft-Lite has replacement windows that are right for you. The styles we offer include:
- Single hung – windows with two vertically arranged sashes, one fixed and one that slides up and down
- Double hung – windows with a double set of vertically arranged sashes, both of which slide up and down
- Casement – windows with a hinged sash that swings out like a door when a lever handle is turned
- Picture – large, fixed windows designed to provide a clear view of the outside surroundings
- Slider – horizontal windows that slide back and forth; similar to a double-hung window turned on its side
- Awning – horizontal windows that are hinged at the top and open outward
- Hopper – similar to an awning window, except it opens inward
- Bay/Bow – a custom assembly of several casement, fixed picture, and/or double-hung windows that projects outward from the home, creating a greater sense of space and a larger view of the outdoors
- Garden – three-dimensional windows with glass panes on the top and all three sides that project outward from the outer wall
- Geometric – stationary windows that are cut into ovals, octagons, triangles, circles, and many other unusual shapes
UV Fade Protection
Barcelona Windows offer exceptional ultra-violet protection for your drapes and your interior furnishings.
Easy-pull tilt latches
Found on double-hung models, these latches let you tilt in sashes easily to make cleaning a breeze.
Our Low-E and argon glass system ensures that our impact windows help lower home energy costs and make your home more comfortable.