Soft-Lite Kingsroyal Sliding Glass Door
|FLORIDA WIND RATING||Non-Impact|
|FRAMING MATERIAL(s)||PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride)|
|DOOR STYLE(s)||Sliding Door|
Share this product
Additional Product Image(s)
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Kingsroyal Glide Sliding Patio Doors
The Kingsroyal Glide patio door balances practicality with the luxury and style, and is one of the industry’s most unique, durable and energy efficient doors
Our Kingsroyal Glide will beautify any room, especially when combined with side lites and transoms. Your numerous aesthetic options with a Kingsroyal include eight different designer handles, unlimited exterior colors, four interior woodgrain finishes, and a wide selection of grid patterns. For your comfort and peace of mind, we’ve loaded this door with features that make it more durable, more energy efficient, and more practical than almost any other door on the market. Enhance the appearance and value of your home with a new Kingsroyal Glide custom-designed to your personal tastes
Kingsroyal Glide Sliding Patio Door Features & Benefits
- 2-Point Locking System – our two-point mortise locking stainless steel system securely locks the door into the jamb.
- Cove-Moulded Sash Stiles and Rails – Kingsroyal’s cove-moulded sash stiles and rails are 3-1/2″ wide, a design that provides a slimmer-looking sash and allows for more viewing area through the glass.
- Ultrasmart™ Weatherstripping – this triple-fin weatherstripping system with UltraFresh® antimicrobial protection minimizes drafts, dust and pollen and fights the growth of mold and bacteria.
- Comfortfoam™ – Kingsroyal frames, rails and sash stiles are injected with R-5 ComfortFoam, and excellent insulator that improves the door’s thermal effectiveness.
- Aluminum-Capped Threshold – this threshold provides durability and longevity in the area of the door that catches continual abuse from foot traffic.
- DuraRoller™ – Soft-Lite’s heavy-duty, ball-bearing DuraRoller with its 1-1/4″ diameter dual wheel keeps your door reliably on track.
- Aullure™ Handles – available in four durable painted color finishes, each handle set is keyed on the exterior and activates a heavy-duty, stainless steel, two-point locking mechanism.
- Metal Reinforcement – heavy-duty metal reinforcement in all vertical sash stiles makes these doors exceptionally strong and durable.
Soft-Lite Production Video